Go Further: Earn an Online BS in Information Technology with a Concentration in Systems Administration from Tiffin University
An online BS in Information Technology with a concentration in Systems Administration from Tiffin University can help you advance your career. We're not your typical academic institution: our flexible, affordable degree programs support specific career goals, focusing on the hands-on training you need to succeed in the workplace and maximize your earning potential. Submit the form to learn more, including how our instructors are current or former practitioners in their field — so they know exactly how to succeed in a range of information technology career paths. In fact, it is the experience of our instructors that fills the gap between academic learning and practical application, the result of which is graduates who are properly prepared for their chosen fields. Get an education that's tailored to help you go further: study online at Tiffin University, where your career goals are always the top priority.
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Help Desk Technician
- PC Repair Technician
- Systems Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Linux Administrator
- Database Admin
- Computer Security Specialist
- Disaster Recovery, Storage and Backup Admin
A Real-World Education You Can Use
If you want to work with all facets of an organization — from technology to people — our online BS in Information Technology with Systems Administration concentration could be right for you. You can expect a 100% online curriculum that blends technology, software, programming, business theory and practice while focusing on the application of computers and technology in a business environment. Prepare for a variety of in-demand career opportunities with our job-focused training and certification-driven classes focusing on A+, Network+, Linux+, MCSE, PMP, VCP5, HTML and more.
Established in 1888, Tiffin University is a private institution where established professionals help aspiring professionals develop the specific skill sets they need. We believe in higher education that is flexible, affordable, and relevant to the real world — so you can be confident that our online BS in Information Technology with a concentration in Systems Administration focuses on the area's most demanded competencies. In other words, Tiffin graduates become the kind of candidates employers in a wide range of industries want to find.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011