Success Starts Here: Earn an Online BS in Healthcare Administration in Kentucky from Tiffin University
If you want to steer your career in the right direction, there's no better time than now to earn Tiffin University's online Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration in Kentucky. This is because we've designed each and every one of our programs — including the online Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration — to be flexible, convenient and competitively priced, which means receiving a career-oriented education and maximizing your earning potential is within reach. You will be taught by industry-experienced instructors with first-hand insights into the healthcare administration field; you will also obtain relevant, hands-on skills that you can use on the job — all while you study at your own pace. You can make it happen: apply to Tiffin University today and discover the different a practical, career-focused education can make!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Community Health Centers
- Health Insurance Companies
- Long-Term Care Facilities
- Mental Health Organizations
- Physician Offices
- Public Health Agencies
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Businesses
A Real-World Education You Can Use
With a BS in Healthcare Administration at Tiffin University, you can acquire the solid business and science foundation needed for non-clinical healthcare careers. It's also the ideal springboard for clinical training, a master’s degree or industry certification. Students can expect to be exposed to both business courses and natural science courses, and learn from faculty members with extensive experience working in the healthcare industry.
At Tiffin University, a private, accredited institution founded in 1888, our focus is on the personal and professional development of our students, which is why you can expect a practical, real-world education designed with your success in mind. This means our innovative online Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration in Kentucky can help you meet your personal and professional objectives and prepare you for a rewarding career ahead. So if you've been searching for an educational experience that's convenient, affordable and can equip you with the real-world know-how you need to thrive, look no further: kick your career into high gear by applying or completing the inquiry form today.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011