Transform Your Future: Earn an Online Bachelor in Law Enforcement in North Carolina from Tiffin University
If you want to steer your career in the right direction, there's no better time than now to earn Tiffin University's online Bachelor in Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Law Enforcement in North Carolina. This is because we offer an education designed for real-world success, which means our online Bachelor in Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Law Enforcement is not only practical and career-focused, but also flexible and affordably priced, so you can get ahead and start maximizing your earning potential sooner. You will be taught by industry-experienced instructors with first-hand insights into the law enforcement field; you will also obtain relevant, hands-on skills that you can use on the job — all while you study at your own pace. Your future begins now: get the practical, career-oriented education you deserve by applying to Tiffin University today!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Civil Rights Investigator
- County Sheriff's Deputy
- Criminal Investigator for Federal Agencies
- Private Security Officer
- Fraud Investigator
- Homeland Security
- Municipal Police Officer
- Police Program Administrator
- Prosecutor's Office Investigator
- State Trooper
- Undercover Narcotics Officer
- University, Hospital, Railroad or Transit Police Officer
A Real-World Education You Can Use
At Tiffin University, our online Bachelor in Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Law Enforcement program delivers the key inquiry, practice and interpersonal skills required to gain a competitive advantage in the industry. Our degree program takes an in-depth look at the structure, mission, operations and goals of police agencies at the community, state and federal levels in a democratic society. Take courses including: Juvenile Justice Systems; Police and Society; Computers in Law Enforcement; Fundamentals of Criminal Investigation; Applied Criminal Investigation & Criminalistics; Law Enforcement Supervision; Criminology; Comparative Criminal Justice Systems; Crime Analysis; and Professional Seminar in Criminal Justice.
At Tiffin University, a private, accredited institution founded in 1888, our focus is on the personal and professional development of our students, which is why you can expect a practical, real-world education designed with your success in mind. This means our hands-on, career-oriented online Bachelor in Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Law Enforcement in North Carolina could be the key to achieving your goals and unlocking a bigger, brighter and more fruitful career ahead. So if you've been searching for an educational experience that's convenient, affordable and can equip you with the real-world know-how you need to thrive, look no further: kick your career into high gear by applying or completing the inquiry form today.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011