Success Starts Here: Earn an Online Bachelor in Law Enforcement in Kentucky from Tiffin University
If you’re ready to take charge of your career, there’s no better time than now to earn an online Bachelor in Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Law Enforcement in Kentucky from Tiffin University. That's because we have designed all of our programs to be as flexible, convenient and affordable as possible, which means you can be well on your way to receiving an online Bachelor in Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Law Enforcement and boosting your earning potential sooner than you think. You will learn from instructors with first-hand experience in the law enforcement field and gain practical, hands-on skills that you can put to use in the workplace — all while studying on your own schedule. Ready to take action? Apply to Tiffin University today and get the career-focused education you deserve!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Civil Rights Investigator
- County Sheriff's Deputy
- Criminal Investigator for Federal Agencies
- Private Security Officer
- Fraud Investigator
- Homeland Security
- Municipal Police Officer
- Police Program Administrator
- Prosecutor's Office Investigator
- State Trooper
- Undercover Narcotics Officer
- University, Hospital, Railroad or Transit Police Officer
Practical Learning for the Real World
Tiffin University's innovative online Bachelor in Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Law Enforcement degree program encompasses a practical and current education in the law, the behavioral sciences and the political process. We will equip you with a detailed knowledge of the goals, operations, mission and structure of local, state and federal police agencies in a democratic society. Take such courses as: Juvenile Justice Systems; Police and Society; Computers in Law Enforcement; Fundamentals of Criminal Investigation; Applied Criminal Investigation & Criminalistics; Law Enforcement Supervision; Criminology; Comparative Criminal Justice Systems; Crime Analysis; and Professional Seminar in Criminal Justice.
Tiffin University is a private, accredited institution with roots that date back to the 1880s; today, we are proud to provide a practical education students can put to use in the real world. This means our innovative online Bachelor in Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Law Enforcement in Kentucky can help you meet your personal and professional objectives and prepare you for a rewarding career ahead. So if it's a flexible, convenient and affordable education you're searching for, Tiffin University has got you covered: complete the inquiry form or apply today and make your career dreams a reality.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011