Transform Your Future: Earn an Online Bachelor in Law Enforcement in Florida from Tiffin University
If you want to steer your career in the right direction, there's no better time than now to earn Tiffin University's online Bachelor in Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Law Enforcement in Florida. That's because we have designed all of our programs to be as flexible, convenient and affordable as possible, which means you can be well on your way to receiving an online Bachelor in Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Law Enforcement and boosting your earning potential sooner than you think. Study on a schedule that fits with your lifestyle as you learn from knowledgeable and insightful instructors with first-hand experience in the law enforcement field — and gain hands-on, industry-specific skills and know-how you can actually use in the workplace. Your future begins now: get the practical, career-oriented education you deserve by applying to Tiffin University today!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Civil Rights Investigator
- County Sheriff's Deputy
- Criminal Investigator for Federal Agencies
- Private Security Officer
- Fraud Investigator
- Homeland Security
- Municipal Police Officer
- Police Program Administrator
- Prosecutor's Office Investigator
- State Trooper
- Undercover Narcotics Officer
- University, Hospital, Railroad or Transit Police Officer
A Real-World Education You Can Use
If you want to earn an online Bachelor in Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Law Enforcement degree that will set you up with the essential interpersonal, practice and inquiry skills you require to get ahead in a competitive job industry, Tiffin University has got you covered. You can expect to gain a thorough knowledge of the operations, goals, structure and mission of police agencies at the federal, state and local levels in a democratic society. Our class offerings include: Juvenile Justice Systems; Police and Society; Computers in Law Enforcement; Fundamentals of Criminal Investigation; Applied Criminal Investigation & Criminalistics; Law Enforcement Supervision; Criminology; Comparative Criminal Justice Systems; Crime Analysis; and Professional Seminar in Criminal Justice.
Established in 1888, Tiffin University is a private, accredited institution that offers a personal and practical education focused on professional development and real-world success. This means our innovative online Bachelor in Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Law Enforcement in Florida can help you meet your personal and professional objectives and prepare you for a rewarding career ahead. So if you’re looking for an education that’s flexible, affordable and delivers real-world experiences and results, you’ve come to the right place: complete the inquiry form or apply to Tiffin University today and get on board for a better tomorrow.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011