Opportunity Awaits: Earn an Online Bachelor in Law Enforcement in California from Tiffin University
If you want to steer your career in the right direction, there's no better time than now to earn Tiffin University's online Bachelor in Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Law Enforcement in California. That's because we have designed all of our programs to be as flexible, convenient and affordable as possible, which means you can be well on your way to receiving an online Bachelor in Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Law Enforcement and boosting your earning potential sooner than you think. You will be taught by industry-experienced instructors with first-hand insights into the law enforcement field; you will also obtain relevant, hands-on skills that you can use on the job — all while you study at your own pace. Ready to take action? Apply to Tiffin University today and get the career-focused education you deserve!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Civil Rights Investigator
- County Sheriff's Deputy
- Criminal Investigator for Federal Agencies
- Private Security Officer
- Fraud Investigator
- Homeland Security
- Municipal Police Officer
- Police Program Administrator
- Prosecutor's Office Investigator
- State Trooper
- Undercover Narcotics Officer
- University, Hospital, Railroad or Transit Police Officer
A Real-World Education You Can Use
If you're looking for an innovative yet practical education in the law, the behavioral sciences and the political process, Tiffin University's online Bachelor in Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Law Enforcement could be right for you. Our degree program will provide you with a comprehensive knowledge of the mission, structure, goals and operations of police agencies at the local, state and federal levels in a democratic society. Course offerings include: Juvenile Justice Systems; Police and Society; Computers in Law Enforcement; Fundamentals of Criminal Investigation; Applied Criminal Investigation & Criminalistics; Law Enforcement Supervision; Criminology; Comparative Criminal Justice Systems; Crime Analysis; and Professional Seminar in Criminal Justice.
Founded in 1888, Tiffin is a private, accredited university that puts students first, giving them them the professional development they need to succeed. Translation? Earning an online Bachelor in Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Law Enforcement in California could be exactly what you need to realize your potential and gain a competitive edge in the job market. So if you’re looking for an education that’s flexible, affordable and delivers real-world experiences and results, you’ve come to the right place: complete the inquiry form or apply to Tiffin University today and get on board for a better tomorrow.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011