Opportunity Awaits: Earn an Online BCJ in Justice Administration in West Virginia from Tiffin University
If you want to take your future into your own hands, earning an online Bachelor of Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Justice Administration in West Virginia from Tiffin University is a smart decision. This is because we've designed each and every one of our programs — including the online Bachelor of Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Justice Administration — to be flexible, convenient and competitively priced, which means receiving a career-oriented education and maximizing your earning potential is within reach. Study on a schedule that fits with your lifestyle as you learn from knowledgeable and insightful instructors with first-hand experience in the criminal justice administration field — and gain hands-on, industry-specific skills and know-how you can actually use in the workplace. Take the first step towards a brighter future: apply to Tiffin University today!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Case Manager
- Domestic Violence Shelter Counselor
- Program Worker
- Probation or Parole Officer
- Substance Abuse Worker
- Youth Counselor
- Police or Correctional Officer
- Victim Advocate
- Security Specialist
An Education Designed for the Real World
Tiffin University's Bachelor of Criminal Justice in Justice Administration major is ideal for students whose goal is to work in leadership roles in the criminal justice system. Students are able to acquire an in-depth understanding of criminal justice issues through career-oriented training in corrections, law enforcement, crime analysis and substance abuse, as well as an assortment of related psychological and sociological components. Graduates understand the complexities of the modern criminal justice system, helping them stand out from other candidates as they work towards careers in criminal justice.
At Tiffin University, a private, accredited institution founded in 1888, our focus is on the personal and professional development of our students, which is why you can expect a practical, real-world education designed with your success in mind. This means our innovative online Bachelor of Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Justice Administration in West Virginia can help you meet your personal and professional objectives and prepare you for a rewarding career ahead. So if you've been searching for an educational experience that's convenient, affordable and can equip you with the real-world know-how you need to thrive, look no further: kick your career into high gear by applying or completing the inquiry form today.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011