Opportunity Awaits: Earn an Online BCJ in Justice Administration in Pennsylvania from Tiffin University
If you want to steer your career in the right direction, there's no better time than now to earn Tiffin University's online Bachelor of Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Justice Administration in Pennsylvania. That's because we have designed all of our programs to be as flexible, convenient and affordable as possible, which means you can be well on your way to receiving an online Bachelor of Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Justice Administration and boosting your earning potential sooner than you think. Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of studying at your own pace while learning from knowledgeable, industry-experienced instructors who can equip you with the practical skills and know-how you need to gain a competitive edge in the criminal justice administration field. Ready to take action? Apply to Tiffin University today and get the career-focused education you deserve!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Case Manager
- Domestic Violence Shelter Counselor
- Program Worker
- Probation or Parole Officer
- Substance Abuse Worker
- Youth Counselor
- Police or Correctional Officer
- Victim Advocate
- Security Specialist
A Practical Education for the Real World
Tiffin's Bachelor of Criminal Justice in Justice Administration major especially appeals to students who are interested in working towards a leadership position in the criminal justice field. This real-world program equips students with a comprehensive understanding of the most pressing issues criminal justice leaders face today, including issues in corrections, law enforcement, substance abuse, violence and aggression, and crime analysis. Students can take advantage of opportunities to interact with working professionals and gain a practical, hands-on knowledge of the field.
Established in 1888, Tiffin University is a private, accredited institution that offers a personal and practical education focused on professional development and real-world success. Translation? Earning an online Bachelor of Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Justice Administration in Pennsylvania could be exactly what you need to realize your potential and gain a competitive edge in the job market. So if you’re looking for an education that’s flexible, affordable and delivers real-world experiences and results, you’ve come to the right place: complete the inquiry form or apply to Tiffin University today and get on board for a better tomorrow.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011