Success Starts Here: Earn an Online BCJ in Justice Administration in North Carolina from Tiffin University
If you want to steer your career in the right direction, there's no better time than now to earn Tiffin University's online BCJ in Justice Administration in North Carolina. That's because we have designed all of our programs to be as flexible, convenient and affordable as possible, which means you can be well on your way to receiving an online BCJ in Justice Administration and boosting your earning potential sooner than you think. You will learn from instructors with first-hand experience in the criminal justice administration field and gain practical, hands-on skills that you can put to use in the workplace — all while studying on your own schedule. You can make it happen: apply to Tiffin University today and discover the different a practical, career-focused education can make!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Case Manager
- Domestic Violence Shelter Counselor
- Program Worker
- Probation or Parole Officer
- Substance Abuse Worker
- Youth Counselor
- Police or Correctional Officer
- Victim Advocate
- Security Specialist
An Education Designed for the Real World
The Bachelor of Criminal Justice in Justice Administration major is designed for students who are interested in pursuing a leadership role in the criminal justice field. Students can expect to develop a broad understanding of real-world issues that today's criminal justice leaders face, including issues in law enforcement, corrections, substance abuse, violence and agression, and crime analysis. Students can also expect to learn from working professionals in the field and conduct research on a criminal justice agency as part of their studies.
Established in 1888, Tiffin University is a private, accredited institution that offers a personal and practical education focused on professional development and real-world success. Translation? Earning an online BCJ in Justice Administration in North Carolina could be exactly what you need to realize your potential and gain a competitive edge in the job market. So if you're in search of an undergraduate program in North Carolina that provides you with the relevant skills and know-how you need to boost your career prospects and earning potential, Tiffin University is the place to go: get a head start on your future by completing the inquiry form or applying today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011