Tiffin University's Career-Oriented Online BCJ in Justice Administration in New York
If you want to enhance your career prospects, now is the time to do it with an online Bachelor of Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Justice Administration in New York from Tiffin University. That's because we have designed all of our programs to be as flexible, convenient and affordable as possible, which means you can be well on your way to receiving an online Bachelor of Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Justice Administration and boosting your earning potential sooner than you think. You will be taught by industry-experienced instructors with first-hand insights into the criminal justice administration field; you will also obtain relevant, hands-on skills that you can use on the job — all while you study at your own pace. Take the first step towards a brighter future: apply to Tiffin University today!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Case Manager
- Domestic Violence Shelter Counselor
- Program Worker
- Probation or Parole Officer
- Substance Abuse Worker
- Youth Counselor
- Police or Correctional Officer
- Victim Advocate
- Security Specialist
A Practical Education for the Real World
Our Bachelor of Criminal Justice in Justice Administration program is tailored to students who are driven to pursue a leadership role in the criminal justice system. This real-world program equips students with a practical understanding of the most prominent issues facing today's criminal justice leaders. Students will study issues in corrections, law enforcement, substance abuse, violence and agression, crime analysis and more. Students can also expect to gain hands-on experience through the program's research component, which requires students to conduct research on a criminal justice agency and interact with working professionals in the field.
Established in 1888, Tiffin University is a private, accredited institution that offers a personal and practical education focused on professional development and real-world success. This means our innovative online Bachelor of Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Justice Administration in New York can help you meet your personal and professional objectives and prepare you for a rewarding career ahead. So if it's a flexible, convenient and affordable education you're searching for, Tiffin University has got you covered: complete the inquiry form or apply today and make your career dreams a reality.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011