Success Starts Here: Earn an Online BCJ in Justice Administration in Michigan from Tiffin University
If you want to take your future into your own hands, earning an online BCJ in Justice Administration in Michigan from Tiffin University is a smart decision. That's because we have designed all of our programs to be as flexible, convenient and affordable as possible, which means you can be well on your way to receiving an online BCJ in Justice Administration and boosting your earning potential sooner than you think. You will be taught by industry-experienced instructors with first-hand insights into the criminal justice administration field; you will also obtain relevant, hands-on skills that you can use on the job — all while you study at your own pace. You can make it happen: apply to Tiffin University today and discover the different a practical, career-focused education can make!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Case Manager
- Domestic Violence Shelter Counselor
- Program Worker
- Probation or Parole Officer
- Substance Abuse Worker
- Youth Counselor
- Police or Correctional Officer
- Victim Advocate
- Security Specialist
Practical Learning for the Real World
Tiffin's Bachelor of Criminal Justice in Justice Administration major especially appeals to students who are interested in working towards a leadership position in the criminal justice field. This real-world program equips students with a comprehensive understanding of the most pressing issues criminal justice leaders face today, including issues in corrections, law enforcement, substance abuse, violence and aggression, and crime analysis. Students can take advantage of opportunities to interact with working professionals and gain a practical, hands-on knowledge of the field.
Founded in 1888, Tiffin is a private, accredited university that puts students first, giving them them the professional development they need to succeed. Translation? Earning an online BCJ in Justice Administration in Michigan could be exactly what you need to realize your potential and gain a competitive edge in the job market. So if you've been searching for an educational experience that's convenient, affordable and can equip you with the real-world know-how you need to thrive, look no further: kick your career into high gear by applying or completing the inquiry form today.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011