Opportunity Awaits: Earn an Online BCJ in Justice Administration in Kentucky from Tiffin University
If you want to enhance your career prospects, now is the time to do it with an online BCJ in Justice Administration in Kentucky from Tiffin University. This is because we offer an education designed for real-world success, which means our online BCJ in Justice Administration is not only practical and career-focused, but also flexible and affordably priced, so you can get ahead and start maximizing your earning potential sooner. Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of studying at your own pace while learning from knowledgeable, industry-experienced instructors who can equip you with the practical skills and know-how you need to gain a competitive edge in the criminal justice administration field. Ready to take action? Apply to Tiffin University today and get the career-focused education you deserve!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Case Manager
- Domestic Violence Shelter Counselor
- Program Worker
- Probation or Parole Officer
- Substance Abuse Worker
- Youth Counselor
- Police or Correctional Officer
- Victim Advocate
- Security Specialist
A Practical Education for the Real World
Tiffin University's Bachelor of Criminal Justice in Justice Administration major is ideal for students whose goal is to work in leadership roles in the criminal justice system. Students are able to acquire an in-depth understanding of criminal justice issues through career-oriented training in corrections, law enforcement, crime analysis and substance abuse, as well as an assortment of related psychological and sociological components. Graduates understand the complexities of the modern criminal justice system, helping them stand out from other candidates as they work towards careers in criminal justice.
Tiffin University is a private, accredited institution with roots that date back to the 1880s; today, we are proud to provide a practical education students can put to use in the real world. This means our hands-on, career-oriented online BCJ in Justice Administration in Kentucky could be the key to achieving your goals and unlocking a bigger, brighter and more fruitful career ahead. So if you’re looking for an education that’s flexible, affordable and delivers real-world experiences and results, you’ve come to the right place: complete the inquiry form or apply to Tiffin University today and get on board for a better tomorrow.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011