Opportunity Awaits: Earn an Online BCJ in Justice Administration in Indiana from Tiffin University
If you’re ready to take charge of your career, there’s no better time than now to earn an online Bachelor of Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Justice Administration in Indiana from Tiffin University. This is because we've designed each and every one of our programs — including the online Bachelor of Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Justice Administration — to be flexible, convenient and competitively priced, which means receiving a career-oriented education and maximizing your earning potential is within reach. You will be taught by industry-experienced instructors with first-hand insights into the criminal justice administration field; you will also obtain relevant, hands-on skills that you can use on the job — all while you study at your own pace. You can make it happen: apply to Tiffin University today and discover the different a practical, career-focused education can make!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Case Manager
- Domestic Violence Shelter Counselor
- Program Worker
- Probation or Parole Officer
- Substance Abuse Worker
- Youth Counselor
- Police or Correctional Officer
- Victim Advocate
- Security Specialist
Practical Learning for the Real World
The Bachelor of Criminal Justice in Justice Administration major is designed for students who are interested in pursuing a leadership role in the criminal justice field. Students can expect to develop a broad understanding of real-world issues that today's criminal justice leaders face, including issues in law enforcement, corrections, substance abuse, violence and agression, and crime analysis. Students can also expect to learn from working professionals in the field and conduct research on a criminal justice agency as part of their studies.
Founded in 1888, Tiffin is a private, accredited university that puts students first, giving them them the professional development they need to succeed. This means our engaging, career-focused online Bachelor of Criminal Justice (BCJ) in Justice Administration in Indiana could be just the thing you need to reach your goals and pave the way to bigger and better career prospects. So if it's a flexible, convenient and affordable education you're searching for, Tiffin University has got you covered: complete the inquiry form or apply today and make your career dreams a reality.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011