Transform Your Future: Earn an Online BCJ in Justice Administration in Florida from Tiffin University
If you want to enhance your career prospects, now is the time to do it with an online BCJ in Justice Administration in Florida from Tiffin University. This is because we've designed each and every one of our programs — including the online BCJ in Justice Administration — to be flexible, convenient and competitively priced, which means receiving a career-oriented education and maximizing your earning potential is within reach. Study on a schedule that fits with your lifestyle as you learn from knowledgeable and insightful instructors with first-hand experience in the criminal justice administration field — and gain hands-on, industry-specific skills and know-how you can actually use in the workplace. Your future begins now: get the practical, career-oriented education you deserve by applying to Tiffin University today!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Case Manager
- Domestic Violence Shelter Counselor
- Program Worker
- Probation or Parole Officer
- Substance Abuse Worker
- Youth Counselor
- Police or Correctional Officer
- Victim Advocate
- Security Specialist
A Practical Education for the Real World
Our Bachelor of Criminal Justice in Justice Administration program is tailored to students who are driven to pursue a leadership role in the criminal justice system. This real-world program equips students with a practical understanding of the most prominent issues facing today's criminal justice leaders. Students will study issues in corrections, law enforcement, substance abuse, violence and agression, crime analysis and more. Students can also expect to gain hands-on experience through the program's research component, which requires students to conduct research on a criminal justice agency and interact with working professionals in the field.
Founded in 1888, Tiffin is a private, accredited university that puts students first, giving them them the professional development they need to succeed. This means our engaging, career-focused online BCJ in Justice Administration in Florida could be just the thing you need to reach your goals and pave the way to bigger and better career prospects. So if you've been searching for an educational experience that's convenient, affordable and can equip you with the real-world know-how you need to thrive, look no further: kick your career into high gear by applying or completing the inquiry form today.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011