Go Further: Earn an Online BCJ in Justice Administration from Tiffin University
An online BCJ in Justice Administration from Tiffin University can help you advance your career. We're a different kind of academic institution: our flexible, affordable programs focus primarily on specific career goals, emphasizing the job-relevant training you need to maximize your earning potential and move your career in the right direction. Fill out the form to find out how our faculty members are practitioners with professional experience in their fields, so they know exactly what it takes to thrive in criminal justice administration career paths. In fact, it is the experience of our instructors that fills the gap between academic learning and practical application, the result of which is graduates who are properly prepared for their chosen fields. Get an education that does more for your career: study online at Tiffin University.
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Case Manager
- Court Diversion
- Program Worker
- Domestic Violence Shelter Counselor
- Human Services
- Probation or Parole Officer
- Researcher or Research Assistant
- Substance Abuse Worker
- Youth Counselor
- Police or Correctional Officer
- Special Agent
- Victim Advocate
- Security Specialist
A Real-World Education that Takes You Further
Our Bachelor of Criminal Justice in Justice Administration major is designed for students who are interested in leadership roles in the criminal justice system. In addition to providing students with a broad understanding of issues that criminal justice leaders face today, this program features job-oriented training in corrections, law enforcement, substance abuse and crime analysis, as well as a number of associated psychological and sociological components. Graduates are able to grasp the complexities of the criminal justice system – including homeland security and terrorism – which helps to ensure they’re equipped to succeed in the modern criminal justice workforce.
Tiffin University, established in 1888, is a private institution where established professionals with real-world experience help aspiring students build the skill sets most relevant to their fields. We believe that higher education shouldn't only be flexible and cost-effective, but also applicable to the real world — so you can count on our online BCJ in Justice Administration to focus on the field's most relevant and in-demand competencies. In other words, Tiffin graduates become the kind of candidates employers in a wide range of industries want to find.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011