Opportunity Awaits: Earn an Online BBA in Marketing in South Carolina from Tiffin University
If you want to enhance your career prospects, now is the time to do it with an online BBA in Marketing in South Carolina from Tiffin University. That’s because each and every one of our undergraduate programs — including the online BBA in Marketing — is flexible, affordable and designed for real-world success, so you can expect to receive a career-focused education and start boosting your earning potential sooner than you think. Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of studying at your own pace while learning from knowledgeable, industry-experienced instructors who can equip you with the practical skills and know-how you need to gain a competitive edge in the marketing field. Ready to take action? Apply to Tiffin University today and get the career-focused education you deserve!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Brand and Product Management
- Professional Sales Management
- Marketing Research
- Media Buyer
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Communications Manager
A Practical Education for the Real World
Tiffin University's online BBA in Marketing is specifically designed to help students gain the skills and expertise required for lasting success in a growing field. We understand that even entry-level roles in marketing demand a winning combination of creativity and analytical skills, so our program concentrates on the hands-on abilities we know employers demand. Find out what goes into developing and delivering offerings for customers, clients and partners in areas like: advertising and promotions, sales, account management, market research, product management and physical distribution.
Founded in 1888, Tiffin is a private, accredited university that puts students first, giving them them the professional development they need to succeed. This means our engaging, career-focused online BBA in Marketing in South Carolina could be just the thing you need to reach your goals and pave the way to bigger and better career prospects. So if you’re looking for an education that’s flexible, affordable and delivers real-world experiences and results, you’ve come to the right place: complete the inquiry form or apply to Tiffin University today and get on board for a better tomorrow.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011