Opportunity Awaits: Earn an Online BBA in Management with a Concentration in Managerial Studies in West Virginia from Tiffin University
If you’re ready to take charge of your career, there’s no better time than now to earn an online BBA in Management with a concentration in Managerial Studies in West Virginia from Tiffin University. That’s because each and every one of our undergraduate programs — including the online BBA in Management with a concentration in Managerial Studies — is flexible, affordable and designed for real-world success, so you can expect to receive a career-focused education and start boosting your earning potential sooner than you think. You will be taught by industry-experienced instructors with first-hand insights into the managerial studies field; you will also obtain relevant, hands-on skills that you can use on the job — all while you study at your own pace. Take the first step towards a brighter future: apply to Tiffin University today!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Retail Store Manager
- Bank Assistant Branch Manager
- Manufacturing Supervisor
- Logistics Supervisor
- Human Resources Administrator
- Investments Advisor
A Practical Education for the Real World
If you want to embark on a managerial career, earning an online Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Managerial Studies is a great first step. Whether you’re looking to grow in your current position or you want to get your foot in the door in a new profession, our online degree program will outfit you with the essential leadership skills you need, including strategic thinking and problem solving. Learn from professors who hold extensive managerial experience as you study modern and relevant courses fit for today’s business world, including Information Systems for Managers, Organizational Behavior and International Management.
Tiffin University is a private, accredited institution with roots that date back to the 1880s; today, we are proud to provide a practical education students can put to use in the real world. This means our innovative online BBA in Management with a concentration in Managerial Studies in West Virginia can help you meet your personal and professional objectives and prepare you for a rewarding career ahead. So if it's a flexible, convenient and affordable education you're searching for, Tiffin University has got you covered: complete the inquiry form or apply today and make your career dreams a reality.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011