Tiffin University's Career-Oriented Online BBA in Management with a Concentration in Managerial Studies in North Carolina
If you want to enhance your career prospects, now is the time to do it with an online BBA in Management with a concentration in Managerial Studies in North Carolina from Tiffin University. This is because we've designed each and every one of our programs — including the online BBA in Management with a concentration in Managerial Studies — to be flexible, convenient and competitively priced, which means receiving a career-oriented education and maximizing your earning potential is within reach. Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of studying at your own pace while learning from knowledgeable, industry-experienced instructors who can equip you with the practical skills and know-how you need to gain a competitive edge in the managerial studies field. Ready to take action? Apply to Tiffin University today and get the career-focused education you deserve!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Retail Store Manager
- Bank Assistant Branch Manager
- Manufacturing Supervisor
- Logistics Supervisor
- Human Resources Administrator
- Investments Advisor
A Real-World Education You Can Use
If you’re interested climbing the corporate ladder end rising to a managerial position, our online Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Managerial Studies could be just the thing you need to pull ahead. Whether you’re hoping to advance in your current role or you’re just starting out in an entry-level position, our online degree program will help you develop the managerial problem solving and strategic thinking skills that will help you become a leader. Learn from faculty with first-hand managerial experience and study courses designed for 21st century success, including Managing Diversity in the Workplace, Labor Relations and International Management.
Founded in 1888, Tiffin is a private, accredited university that puts students first, giving them them the professional development they need to succeed. This means our innovative online BBA in Management with a concentration in Managerial Studies in North Carolina can help you meet your personal and professional objectives and prepare you for a rewarding career ahead. So if you’re looking for an education that’s flexible, affordable and delivers real-world experiences and results, you’ve come to the right place: complete the inquiry form or apply to Tiffin University today and get on board for a better tomorrow.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011