Success Starts Here: Earn an Online BBA in Management with a Concentration in Managerial Studies in Indiana from Tiffin University
If you want to enhance your career prospects, now is the time to do it with an online BBA in Management with a concentration in Managerial Studies in Indiana from Tiffin University. That’s because each and every one of our undergraduate programs — including the online BBA in Management with a concentration in Managerial Studies — is flexible, affordable and designed for real-world success, so you can expect to receive a career-focused education and start boosting your earning potential sooner than you think. You will be taught by industry-experienced instructors with first-hand insights into the managerial studies field; you will also obtain relevant, hands-on skills that you can use on the job — all while you study at your own pace. Ready to take action? Apply to Tiffin University today and get the career-focused education you deserve!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Retail Store Manager
- Bank Assistant Branch Manager
- Manufacturing Supervisor
- Logistics Supervisor
- Human Resources Administrator
- Investments Advisor
Practical Learning for the Real World
If you’re interested climbing the corporate ladder end rising to a managerial position, our online Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Managerial Studies could be just the thing you need to pull ahead. Whether you’re hoping to advance in your current role or you’re just starting out in an entry-level position, our online degree program will help you develop the managerial problem solving and strategic thinking skills that will help you become a leader. Learn from faculty with first-hand managerial experience and study courses designed for 21st century success, including Managing Diversity in the Workplace, Labor Relations and International Management.
Established in 1888, Tiffin University is a private, accredited institution that offers a personal and practical education focused on professional development and real-world success. Translation? Earning an online BBA in Management with a concentration in Managerial Studies in Indiana could be exactly what you need to realize your potential and gain a competitive edge in the job market. So if you've been searching for an educational experience that's convenient, affordable and can equip you with the real-world know-how you need to thrive, look no further: kick your career into high gear by applying or completing the inquiry form today.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011