Go Further: Earn an Online BBA in Management with a Concentration in Managerial Studies from Tiffin University
An online BBA in Management with a concentration in Managerial Studies from Tiffin University can help you advance your career. Our flexible, affordable programs set us apart from other academic institutions: training at Tiffin University is primarily career-focused, providing the hands-on learning essential for lasting success in the workplace and maximized earning potential. Submit the form to learn more, including how our instructors are current or former practitioners in their field — so they know exactly how to succeed in a range of managerial studies career paths. In fact, our instructors' industry knowledge helps us provide an effective blend of academic learning and practical application, which means Tiffin graduates are well prepared for the requirements of their chosen area. Make your education do more for you: study online at Tiffin University, where the focus is always on your career goals.
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Retail store manager
- Bank assistant branch manager
- Manufacturing supervisor
- Logistics supervisor
- Human resources administrator
- Investments advisor
A Real-World Education that Takes You Further
Tiffin University’s Managerial Studies concentration is tailored for the managers of the future, helping graduates advance from entry-level roles to positions of influence and responsibility. The program emphasizes modern management techniques, focusing on the total development of the individual, including both personal and professional growth. Students develop the managerial problem-solving and strategic-thinking skills they need to become leaders in the workplace. These courses will help prepare you to start working in a variety of industries upon graduation.
Established in 1888, Tiffin University is a private institution where established professionals help aspiring professionals develop the specific skill sets they need. Our long-term position on higher education is that it should be affordable, flexible and applicable to real-world situations — so you can rest easy knowing that our online BBA in Management with a concentration in Managerial Studies is built around the field's most demanded skills and competencies. In other words, our graduates have the qualities employers in a wide range of industries value.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011