Tiffin University's Career-Oriented Online BBA in Management with a Concentration in Human Resources in West Virginia
If you’re ready to take charge of your career, there’s no better time than now to earn an online BBA in Management with a concentration in Human Resources in West Virginia from Tiffin University. That's because we have designed all of our programs to be as flexible, convenient and affordable as possible, which means you can be well on your way to receiving an online BBA in Management with a concentration in Human Resources and boosting your earning potential sooner than you think. You will be taught by industry-experienced instructors with first-hand insights into the human resources field; you will also obtain relevant, hands-on skills that you can use on the job — all while you study at your own pace. You can make it happen: apply to Tiffin University today and discover the different a practical, career-focused education can make!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Benefit Compensation
- Brand and Product Managers
- Distribution and Service Industries
- Government Agencies
- Human Resources
- Labor Negotiation
- Local Municipalities
- Non-profit Organizations
- Personnel Offices of Both Small and Large Companies
- Wage Salary Administration
A Real-World Education You Can Use
If you’re interested in pursuing a career where you can make a big impact in the lives of others in the workplace, then our online Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources Management (HRM) could be right for you. No matter if you aspire to work for a small business or a Fortune 500 company, our career-oriented program will help set you on the path to success by equipping you with such vital skills as employee acquisition, training, appraisal, rewarding and fair treatment. You can also expect to learn from faculty members with management expertise and gain first-hand experience through our internship program.
Tiffin University is a private, accredited institution with roots that date back to the 1880s; today, we are proud to provide a practical education students can put to use in the real world. This means our innovative online BBA in Management with a concentration in Human Resources in West Virginia can help you meet your personal and professional objectives and prepare you for a rewarding career ahead. So if you’re looking for an education that’s flexible, affordable and delivers real-world experiences and results, you’ve come to the right place: complete the inquiry form or apply to Tiffin University today and get on board for a better tomorrow.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011