Tiffin University's Career-Oriented Online BBA in Management with a Concentration in Human Resources in Texas
If you’re ready to take charge of your career, there’s no better time than now to earn an online BBA in Management with a concentration in Human Resources in Texas from Tiffin University. This is because we offer an education designed for real-world success, which means our online BBA in Management with a concentration in Human Resources is not only practical and career-focused, but also flexible and affordably priced, so you can get ahead and start maximizing your earning potential sooner. Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of studying at your own pace while learning from knowledgeable, industry-experienced instructors who can equip you with the practical skills and know-how you need to gain a competitive edge in the human resources field. Ready to take action? Apply to Tiffin University today and get the career-focused education you deserve!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Benefit Compensation
- Brand and Product Managers
- Distribution and Service Industries
- Government Agencies
- Human Resources
- Labor Negotiation
- Local Municipalities
- Non-profit Organizations
- Personnel Offices of Both Small and Large Companies
- Wage Salary Administration
Practical Learning for the Real World
If you want to embark on a career where making a difference in the lives and careers of working professionals takes center stage, then our online Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources Management (HRM) could be precisely what you’re searching for. Whether you daydream about working for a Fortune 500 company or you’re more interested in a position with a smaller business, you can rest assured our program will equip you with the right skills for the job, including the successful acquisition, training, appraisal, rewarding and fair treatment of employees. Our professors bring years of management experience to the program, while internship opportunities provide you with the practical experience you need to help take your career to the next level.
Tiffin University is a private, accredited institution with roots that date back to the 1880s; today, we are proud to provide a practical education students can put to use in the real world. This means our hands-on, career-oriented online BBA in Management with a concentration in Human Resources in Texas could be the key to achieving your goals and unlocking a bigger, brighter and more fruitful career ahead. So if you're in search of an undergraduate program in Texas that provides you with the relevant skills and know-how you need to boost your career prospects and earning potential, Tiffin University is the place to go: get a head start on your future by completing the inquiry form or applying today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011