Transform Your Future: Earn an Online BBA in Management with a Concentration in Human Resources in North Carolina from Tiffin University
If you’re ready to take charge of your career, there’s no better time than now to earn an online BBA in Management with a concentration in Human Resources in North Carolina from Tiffin University. This is because we've designed each and every one of our programs — including the online BBA in Management with a concentration in Human Resources — to be flexible, convenient and competitively priced, which means receiving a career-oriented education and maximizing your earning potential is within reach. You will be taught by industry-experienced instructors with first-hand insights into the human resources field; you will also obtain relevant, hands-on skills that you can use on the job — all while you study at your own pace. Take the first step towards a brighter future: apply to Tiffin University today!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Benefit Compensation
- Brand and Product Managers
- Distribution and Service Industries
- Government Agencies
- Human Resources
- Labor Negotiation
- Local Municipalities
- Non-profit Organizations
- Personnel Offices of Both Small and Large Companies
- Wage Salary Administration
Practical Learning for the Real World
If you want to embark on a career where making a difference in the lives and careers of working professionals takes center stage, then our online Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources Management (HRM) could be precisely what you’re searching for. Whether you daydream about working for a Fortune 500 company or you’re more interested in a position with a smaller business, you can rest assured our program will equip you with the right skills for the job, including the successful acquisition, training, appraisal, rewarding and fair treatment of employees. Our professors bring years of management experience to the program, while internship opportunities provide you with the practical experience you need to help take your career to the next level.
At Tiffin University, a private, accredited institution founded in 1888, our focus is on the personal and professional development of our students, which is why you can expect a practical, real-world education designed with your success in mind. Translation? Earning an online BBA in Management with a concentration in Human Resources in North Carolina could be exactly what you need to realize your potential and gain a competitive edge in the job market. So if you've been searching for an educational experience that's convenient, affordable and can equip you with the real-world know-how you need to thrive, look no further: kick your career into high gear by applying or completing the inquiry form today.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011