Transform Your Future: Earn an Online BBA in Management with a Concentration in Human Resources in Michigan from Tiffin University
If you want to take your future into your own hands, earning an online BBA in Management with a concentration in Human Resources in Michigan from Tiffin University is a smart decision. This is because we offer an education designed for real-world success, which means our online BBA in Management with a concentration in Human Resources is not only practical and career-focused, but also flexible and affordably priced, so you can get ahead and start maximizing your earning potential sooner. Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of studying at your own pace while learning from knowledgeable, industry-experienced instructors who can equip you with the practical skills and know-how you need to gain a competitive edge in the human resources field. Your future begins now: get the practical, career-oriented education you deserve by applying to Tiffin University today!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Benefit Compensation
- Brand and Product Managers
- Distribution and Service Industries
- Government Agencies
- Human Resources
- Labor Negotiation
- Local Municipalities
- Non-profit Organizations
- Personnel Offices of Both Small and Large Companies
- Wage Salary Administration
Practical Learning for the Real World
If you’re looking to jumpstart a career in the human resources or personnel side of the business world, Tiffin University’s Online Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources Management (HRM) could be just the ticket. No matter if your goal is to pursue a position with a Fortune 500 company or a small organization, our practical degree program will outfit you with the relevant skills and know-how you require to successfully acquire, train, appraise, reward and fairly treat employees. Not only will you be taught by professors with extensive experience in the field, but you will also complete an internship to gain first-hand industry experience.
At Tiffin University, a private, accredited institution founded in 1888, our focus is on the personal and professional development of our students, which is why you can expect a practical, real-world education designed with your success in mind. This means our engaging, career-focused online BBA in Management with a concentration in Human Resources in Michigan could be just the thing you need to reach your goals and pave the way to bigger and better career prospects. So if it's a flexible, convenient and affordable education you're searching for, Tiffin University has got you covered: complete the inquiry form or apply today and make your career dreams a reality.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011