Realize Your Potential by Earning an Online BBA in Management with a Concentration in Human Resources at Tiffin University
It's time to enhance your career prospects with an online BBA in Management with a concentration in Human Resources from Tiffin University. Our flexible, affordable programs set us apart from other academic institutions: training at Tiffin University is primarily career-focused, providing the hands-on learning essential for lasting success in the workplace and maximized earning potential. Submit the form to learn more, including how our instructors are current or former practitioners in their field — so they know exactly how to succeed in a range of human resources career paths. In fact, our instructors' first-hand expertise bridges the gap between academic learning and practical application, which means graduates are fully prepared for the demands of their chosen field. Get an education that's tailored to help you go further: study online at Tiffin University, where your career goals are always the top priority.
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Benefits and payroll administration
- Brand and product managers
- Government agencies
- Labor negotiation
- Local municipalities
- Non-profit organizations
- Personnel offices of small and large companies
An Education for the Real World
Our online Bachelor of Business Administration with Human Resources Management (HRM) concentration focuses on the essential skills and competencies for managing people in the 21st Century. Students learn about effective acquisition, training, appraisal, rewarding and fair treatment of employees in companies of all sizes. As a result, our hands-on training is ideal for those who want to prepare for the challenges – and take advantage of the opportunities – in the field of human resources and staffing. By completing this degree from Tiffin University, graduates are armed with the knowledge and insight sought by employers.
Established in 1888, Tiffin University is a private institution where established professionals help aspiring professionals develop the specific skill sets they need. We believe that higher education shouldn't only be flexible and cost-effective, but also applicable to the real world — so you can count on our online BBA in Management with a concentration in Human Resources to focus on the field's most relevant and in-demand competencies. In other words, our graduates have the qualities employers in a wide range of industries value.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011