Boost Your Career in South Carolina with an Online Bachelor of Science at Tiffin University
If you're a South Carolina resident thinking about taking an online Bachelor of Science, you've come to the right place. Tiffin University offers a range of flexible, affordable programs that are built around specific career goals, delivered by industry-experienced instructors and feature the latest online learning tools and conveniences. Find out how Tiffin University gives you the opportunity to complete your studies sooner — including a choice of start dates and an assortment of full-time and part-time schedules — meaning you can enhance your career prospects quicker, acquiring the competencies and credentials employers look for. Select your subject of interest or fill out the form to learn more.
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Hospitals and clinics
- Public health agencies
- Community health centers and long-term care facilities
- Health insurance companies
- Mental health organizations
- Physician offices
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Help desk technician
- Network Administrator
- Computer Security Specialist
Achieve Real Results
Tiffin University's Bachelor of Science programs are tailored for the specific career objectives of students, offering professionally-focused learning with a broad emphasis on practical, real-world applications. Instructors have first-hand experience in their field, and they're always happy to share their expert insight with the classroom. Available Bachelor of Science concentrations include Healthcare Administration and Information Technology.
Since being established in 1888, Tiffin University has been an educational institution with a difference: our instructors are industry-experienced professionals who know how to help students make tangible progress towards their long-term career goals. We believe that higher education shouldn't just look good on a résumé — it should also have real-world applications, incorporating the most recent and relevant competencies, including those prioritized by modern employers in South Carolina and beyond. The end result is that Tiffin University graduates are competent, job-ready, and able to realize their goals in today's global workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011