Move Your Michigan Career to the Next Level with an Online Bachelor of Science at Tiffin University
If you're a Michigan resident looking for the right online Bachelor of Science, we're here to help. Tiffin University's flexible, affordable programs feature innovative online learning tools, and are delivered by industry-experienced faculty members who understand what it takes to progress and thrive in your chosen field. In addition, you have the opportunity to complete your studies faster at Tiffin University — including full-time and part-time schedules, and several annual enrollment dates — helping you enhance your career prospects sooner by developing the kind of skill set and credentials valued by modern employers. Choose the program you're interested in or complete the form to find out more.
What We Offer
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Hospitals and clinics
- Public health agencies
- Community health centers and long-term care facilities
- Health insurance companies
- Mental health organizations
- Physician offices
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Help desk technician
- Network Administrator
- Computer Security Specialist
Achieve Real Results
Tiffin University's Bachelor of Science programs are tailored for the specific career objectives of students, offering professionally-focused learning with a broad emphasis on practical, real-world applications. Instructors have first-hand experience in their field, and they're always happy to share their expert insight with the classroom. Available Bachelor of Science concentrations include Healthcare Administration and Information Technology.
Since being established in 1888, Tiffin University has provided faculty members who have invaluable first-hand experience in their fields. That means they know exactly how to prepare aspiring professionals for the challenges and opportunities in their chosen career path. We have a practical approach to higher education: in addition to looking good on a résumé, it should also have real-world applications, including the know-how and expertise expected in the field — and desired by Michigan employers. As a result, Tiffin University graduates are competent professionals whose abilities are tailored towards long-term success in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011