Move Your North Carolina Career to the Next Level with an Online Bachelor of Criminal Justice at Tiffin University
If you're a North Carolina resident thinking about taking an online Bachelor of Criminal Justice, you've come to the right place. Tiffin University's flexible, affordable programs feature innovative online learning tools, and are delivered by industry-experienced faculty members who understand what it takes to progress and thrive in your chosen field. Find out how you can complete your program faster at Tiffin University — including several annual start dates and both full-time and part-time options — helping you push your career to the next level with skills, competencies and credentials employers value most. Choose the subject you're interested in or submit the form to learn more.
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Case Manager
- Correctional Officer
- Parole Officer
- Probation Officer
- Civil Rights Investigator
- County Sheriff's Deputy
- Criminal Investigator or Detective
- Fraud Investigator
- Intelligence Analyst
- Municipal Police Officer
Achieve Real Results
Tiffin University's Bachelor of Criminal Justice program was created to help students acquire job-relevant skills and expertise in a timely manner. In fact, students with approximately two years or more of prior college credit can complete a Bachelor of Criminal Justice degree in as little as 18 months through our online program. In addition, we offer faculty members whose real-world experience fills in the blanks between classroom learning and practical application, which means our students graduate with the real-world competencies they need to advance their careers. Available BCJ concentrations include Corrections, Homeland Security and Terrorism, and Law Enforcement.
Established in 1888, Tiffin University is an industry-focused institution where established professionals help aspiring professionals build the skill sets they need to succeed in their chosen field. Our approach to higher education is that it should do more than just look good on a résumé — it should also have practical applications, including the most desirable and up-to-date competencies that North Carolina employers look for. The end result is that Tiffin University graduates are competent, job-ready, and able to realize their goals in today's global workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011