Boost Your Career in New York with an Online Bachelor of Criminal Justice at Tiffin University
Are you a New York resident searching for the right online Bachelor of Criminal Justice? At Tiffin University, you'll find flexible, affordable programs that focus on specific career goals, as well as a host of convenient online learning tools and industry-experienced faculty members who know exactly what it takes to succeed in your chosen field. Find out how Tiffin University gives you the opportunity to complete your studies sooner — including a choice of start dates and an assortment of full-time and part-time schedules — meaning you can enhance your career prospects quicker, acquiring the competencies and credentials employers look for. Select your subject of interest or fill out the form to learn more.
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Case Manager
- Correctional Officer
- Parole Officer
- Probation Officer
- Civil Rights Investigator
- County Sheriff's Deputy
- Criminal Investigator or Detective
- Fraud Investigator
- Intelligence Analyst
- Municipal Police Officer
Achieve Real Results
Tiffin University's Bachelor of Criminal Justice program was created to help students acquire job-relevant skills and expertise in a timely manner. In fact, students with approximately two years or more of prior college credit can complete a Bachelor of Criminal Justice degree in as little as 18 months through our online program. In addition, we offer faculty members whose real-world experience fills in the blanks between classroom learning and practical application, which means our students graduate with the real-world competencies they need to advance their careers. Available BCJ concentrations include Corrections, Homeland Security and Terrorism, and Law Enforcement.
Since 1888, Tiffin University has been an institution with a real difference: our instructors are established professionals in their fields, and they know exactly how to prepare aspiring professionals for lasting career success. We believe that higher education shouldn't just look good on a résumé — it should also have real-world applications, incorporating the most recent and relevant competencies, including those prioritized by modern employers in New York and beyond. That's why Tiffin University graduates are competent, confident, and well placed to succeed in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011