Boost Your Career in Kentucky with an Online Bachelor of Criminal Justice at Tiffin University
If you're a Kentucky resident thinking about taking an online Bachelor of Criminal Justice, you've come to the right place. Tiffin University is your source for flexible, affordable programs where specific career goals are the focus, faculty members have invaluable first-hand experience in their fields, and convenient online learning tools are readily available. We also give our students a range of annual start dates and study schedules, which means studying at Tiffin University is a great way to acquire job-ready skills sooner and move your career to the next level. Choose your subject of interest or submit our form to find out more about our online programs.
About Tiffin University
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Case Manager
- Correctional Officer
- Parole Officer
- Probation Officer
- Civil Rights Investigator
- County Sheriff's Deputy
- Criminal Investigator or Detective
- Fraud Investigator
- Intelligence Analyst
- Municipal Police Officer
Achieve Real Results
Tiffin University's Bachelor of Criminal Justice program was created to help students acquire job-relevant skills and expertise in a timely manner. In fact, students with approximately two years or more of prior college credit can complete a Bachelor of Criminal Justice degree in as little as 18 months through our online program. In addition, we offer faculty members whose real-world experience fills in the blanks between classroom learning and practical application, which means our students graduate with the real-world competencies they need to advance their careers. Available BCJ concentrations include Corrections, Homeland Security and Terrorism, and Law Enforcement.
Since being established in 1888, Tiffin University has provided faculty members who have invaluable first-hand experience in their fields. That means they know exactly how to prepare aspiring professionals for the challenges and opportunities in their chosen career path. We believe that higher education shouldn't just look good on a résumé — it should also have real-world applications, incorporating the most recent and relevant competencies, including those prioritized by modern employers in Kentucky and beyond. The end result is that Tiffin University graduates are competent, job-ready, and able to realize their goals in today's global workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011