Pennsylvania Students Achieve More with an Online Bachelor of Business Administration at Tiffin University
If you're a Pennsylvania resident looking for the right online Bachelor of Business Administration, we're here to help. At Tiffin University, you'll find flexible, affordable programs that focus on specific career goals, as well as a host of convenient online learning tools and industry-experienced faculty members who know exactly what it takes to succeed in your chosen field. Find out how Tiffin University gives you the opportunity to complete your studies sooner — including a choice of start dates and an assortment of full-time and part-time schedules — meaning you can enhance your career prospects quicker, acquiring the competencies and credentials employers look for. Select your subject of interest or fill out the form to learn more.
What We Offer
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Management Accountant
- Financial Controller
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Executive Assistant
- Office Manager
- Investment Banker
Achieve Real Results
Tiffin University's Bachelor of Business Administration was created to assist students who need a flexible and convenient program that focuses on job-relevant skill and competencies. Our BBA faculty members, who are professionals working in their field, share their wealth of first-hand knowledge and expertise with the classroom, helping students develop the kind of practical, versatile skill sets demanded by the modern business world. There is also the opportunity to accelerate your studies: for example, students with approximately two years or more of prior college credit can complete a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Organizational Management in as little as 18 months through our online program. Available BBA concentrations include Accounting, Entrepreneurship, and Marketing.
Since being established in 1888, Tiffin University has provided faculty members who have invaluable first-hand experience in their fields. That means they know exactly how to prepare aspiring professionals for the challenges and opportunities in their chosen career path. We take a hands-on approach to higher education. After all, it isn't simply nice to have on your résumé — it should also be applicable in the real world, incorporating industry-relevant competencies and the kind of skill sets desired by employers in Pennsylvania and beyond. As a result, Tiffin University graduates are competent professionals whose abilities are tailored towards long-term success in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011