Move Your North Carolina Career to the Next Level with an Online Bachelor of Business Administration at Tiffin University
Are you a North Carolina resident searching for the right online Bachelor of Business Administration? Tiffin University's flexible, affordable programs feature innovative online learning tools, and are delivered by industry-experienced faculty members who understand what it takes to progress and thrive in your chosen field. Find out how you can complete your program faster at Tiffin University — including several annual start dates and both full-time and part-time options — helping you push your career to the next level with skills, competencies and credentials employers value most. Choose the subject you're interested in or submit the form to learn more.
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Management Accountant
- Financial Controller
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Executive Assistant
- Office Manager
- Investment Banker
Achieve Real Results
Tiffin University's Bachelor of Business Administration was created to assist students who need a flexible and convenient program that focuses on job-relevant skill and competencies. Our BBA faculty members, who are professionals working in their field, share their wealth of first-hand knowledge and expertise with the classroom, helping students develop the kind of practical, versatile skill sets demanded by the modern business world. There is also the opportunity to accelerate your studies: for example, students with approximately two years or more of prior college credit can complete a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Organizational Management in as little as 18 months through our online program. Available BBA concentrations include Accounting, Entrepreneurship, and Marketing.
Since being established in 1888, Tiffin University has been an educational institution with a difference: our instructors are industry-experienced professionals who know how to help students make tangible progress towards their long-term career goals. We take a hands-on approach to higher education. After all, it isn't simply nice to have on your résumé — it should also be applicable in the real world, incorporating industry-relevant competencies and the kind of skill sets desired by employers in North Carolina and beyond. As a result, Tiffin University graduates are competent professionals whose abilities are tailored towards long-term success in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011