Enhance Your Prospects in New York with an Online Bachelor of Business Administration at Tiffin University
If you live in New York and you're looking for an online Bachelor of Business Administration to move your career in the right direction, you've come to the right place. Tiffin University offers a range of flexible, affordable programs that are built around specific career goals, delivered by industry-experienced instructors and feature the latest online learning tools and conveniences. We also give our students a range of annual start dates and study schedules, which means studying at Tiffin University is a great way to acquire job-ready skills sooner and move your career to the next level. Choose your subject of interest or submit our form to find out more about our online programs.
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Management Accountant
- Financial Controller
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Executive Assistant
- Office Manager
- Investment Banker
Achieve Real Results
Tiffin University's Bachelor of Business Administration was created to assist students who need a flexible and convenient program that focuses on job-relevant skill and competencies. Our BBA faculty members, who are professionals working in their field, share their wealth of first-hand knowledge and expertise with the classroom, helping students develop the kind of practical, versatile skill sets demanded by the modern business world. There is also the opportunity to accelerate your studies: for example, students with approximately two years or more of prior college credit can complete a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Organizational Management in as little as 18 months through our online program. Available BBA concentrations include Accounting, Entrepreneurship, and Marketing.
Since 1888, Tiffin University has been an institution with a real difference: our instructors are established professionals in their fields, and they know exactly how to prepare aspiring professionals for lasting career success. We have a practical approach to higher education: in addition to looking good on a résumé, it should also have real-world applications, including the know-how and expertise expected in the field — and desired by New York employers. As such, graduates from Tiffin University's online programs are both competent, confident, and well prepared to thrive in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011