Boost Your Career in Florida with an Online Bachelor of Business Administration at Tiffin University
If you're a Florida resident thinking about taking an online Bachelor of Business Administration, you've come to the right place. Tiffin University's flexible, affordable programs feature innovative online learning tools, and are delivered by industry-experienced faculty members who understand what it takes to progress and thrive in your chosen field. We also give our students a range of annual start dates and study schedules, which means studying at Tiffin University is a great way to acquire job-ready skills sooner and move your career to the next level. Choose your subject of interest or submit our form to find out more about our online programs.
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Management Accountant
- Financial Controller
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Executive Assistant
- Office Manager
- Investment Banker
Achieve Real Results
Tiffin University's Bachelor of Business Administration was created to assist students who need a flexible and convenient program that focuses on job-relevant skill and competencies. Our BBA faculty members, who are professionals working in their field, share their wealth of first-hand knowledge and expertise with the classroom, helping students develop the kind of practical, versatile skill sets demanded by the modern business world. There is also the opportunity to accelerate your studies: for example, students with approximately two years or more of prior college credit can complete a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Organizational Management in as little as 18 months through our online program. Available BBA concentrations include Accounting, Entrepreneurship, and Marketing.
Since being established in 1888, Tiffin University has provided faculty members who have invaluable first-hand experience in their fields. That means they know exactly how to prepare aspiring professionals for the challenges and opportunities in their chosen career path. We take a hands-on approach to higher education. After all, it isn't simply nice to have on your résumé — it should also be applicable in the real world, incorporating industry-relevant competencies and the kind of skill sets desired by employers in Florida and beyond. As such, graduates from Tiffin University's online programs are both competent, confident, and well prepared to thrive in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011