Ohio Students Achieve More with an Online Bachelor of Arts at Tiffin University
If you live in Ohio and you're looking for an online Bachelor of Arts to move your career in the right direction, you've come to the right place. Tiffin University offers a range of flexible, affordable programs that are built around specific career goals, delivered by industry-experienced instructors and feature the latest online learning tools and conveniences. Find out how you can complete your program faster at Tiffin University — including several annual start dates and both full-time and part-time options — helping you push your career to the next level with skills, competencies and credentials employers value most. Choose the subject you're interested in or submit the form to learn more.
About Tiffin University
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- International Airports
- Law firms
- Corporate law departments
- Insurance companies and agencies
- Probation officer
- Day treatment specialist
- Social service coordinator
- Victim assistance agent
- Court and community treatment liaison
Achieve Real Results
Tiffin University offers several regionally accredited BA programs that are uniquely professionally-focused. Our courses are tailored to help students achieve their specific career goals through the acquisition of enhanced technology, communication and leadership skills – and our industry-experienced faculty members know exactly what it takes to succeed in their students' chosen field. As such, you can be confident that a Bachelor of Arts degree program at Tiffin University means going beyond classroom learning alone: it means developing a versatile, practical, job-ready skill set that can help you move your career to the next level. Available BA concentrations include Government and National Security, Paralegal, and Psychology.
Established in 1888, Tiffin University is an industry-focused institution where established professionals help aspiring professionals build the skill sets they need to succeed in their chosen field. We take a hands-on approach to higher education. After all, it isn't simply nice to have on your résumé — it should also be applicable in the real world, incorporating industry-relevant competencies and the kind of skill sets desired by employers in Ohio and beyond. As such, graduates from Tiffin University's online programs are both competent, confident, and well prepared to thrive in the modern workforce.
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011