Get Ahead in Texas with an MS in CJ with a Concentration in Forensic Psychology from Tiffin University
If you reside in Texas and your desired career path requires a job-focused MS in CJ with a concentration in Forensic Psychology, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. We deliver academic programs that allow students to take an active role in their education, empowering them to transform their future with competitively priced degrees while achieving personal and professional goals. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in forensic psychology: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- State Prison systems
- Community Corrections Agencies
- Federal, state and local law enforcement
- Victims Services
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Children’s Services
- Residential Treatment Programs
- Outpatient and inpatient mental health agencies
- Graduates have continued their education and obtained Ph.D. and Psy.D. degrees in Psychology and Forensic Psychology
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
Does your future career track involve working with offenders and victims in clinical settings — or carrying out empirical research into the criminal justice system's most pressing challenges? Choose our MS in CJ concentration in Forensic Psychology. Students explore advanced themes in crisis intervention, counseling, psychopathology, personality assessment, research methods and more through classes including Victimology, Applied Advanced Psychological Assessment, Psychopathology and Criminal Behavior, Substance Abuse, and Psychology of Sex Crimes. This course brings real world applications into the classroom, giving students the practical education they need to advance in the field of forensic psychology.
With an MS in CJ with a concentration in Forensic Psychology from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in Texas and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011