Enhance Your Career Prospects in Pennsylvania with an MBA in Non-Profit Management from Tiffin University
If your future success in Pennsylvania depends on a flexible, career-focused MBA in Non-Profit Management, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. Our established, industry-experienced instructors are here to help aspiring professionals gain the job-relevant skills they need to succeed — so you can expect a graduate program that focuses on hands-on training, enabling you to move your career ahead and boost your earning potential. We deliver academic programs that allow students to take an active role in their education, empowering them to transform their future with competitively priced degrees while achieving personal and professional goals. With Tiffin University, you can take steps towards real success in Profit Management, so submit the form now to find out more – or apply today!
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Non-Profit Executive Director
- Development / Advancement Director
- Fundraising Manager
- Non-Profit Chief Financial Officer
- Communications / Marketing Director
- Non-Profit Board of Directors
A Practical Graduate Program
You can acquire the practical, career-oriented skills you need to thrive in the Pennsylvania not-for-profit sector by earning an MBA in Non-Profit Management at Tiffin University. This program offers hands-on training in areas that are critical for leadership roles in the industry, including fund development, stakeholder management and marketing. As a result, our graduates are well qualified to succeed in a sector that accounts for as much as 10% of the American workforce. On top of that, there's a valuable opportunity to further enhance your credentials by sitting the Certified Fund Raising Executive exam upon graduation.
With an MBA in Non-Profit Management from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in Pennsylvania and beyond. We offer a unique combination of hands-on training, industry-experienced instructors and innovative web-based learning in order to give our graduates an edge in the job market. Don't put your career on the back burner: enhance your prospects and maximize your earning potential by enrolling in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011