Enhance Your Career Prospects in North Carolina with an MBA in Non-Profit Management from Tiffin University
If your future success in North Carolina depends on a flexible, career-focused MBA in Non-Profit Management, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. We deliver academic programs that allow students to take an active role in their education, empowering them to transform their future with competitively priced degrees while achieving personal and professional goals. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in Non-Profit Management: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Non-Profit Executive Director
- Development / Advancement Director
- Fundraising Manager
- Non-Profit Chief Financial Officer
- Communications / Marketing Director
- Non-Profit Board of Directors
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
With an MBA in Non-Profit Management from Tiffin University, you can acquire the practical, job-ready skills you need to progress in the not-for-profit sector in North Carolina. This program is delivered by industry-experienced instructors who know exactly what non-profit enterprises value when it comes to recruiting for leadership roles. Training centers on business-critical subjects like marketing, financial accounting, fund development and stakeholder management, helping students prepare for an industry that accounts for an estimated 7-10% of the American workforce — and there's even the opportunity to sit the Certified Fund Raising Executive exam upon graduation; a credential that can further enhance your career prospects.
With an MBA in Non-Profit Management from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in North Carolina and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011