Succeed in Kentucky with an MBA in Non-Profit Management from Tiffin University
If you reside in Kentucky and your desired career path requires a job-focused MBA in Non-Profit Management, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. We deliver academic programs that allow students to take an active role in their education, empowering them to transform their future with competitively priced degrees while achieving personal and professional goals. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in Profit Management: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Non-Profit Executive Director
- Development / Advancement Director
- Fundraising Manager
- Non-Profit Chief Financial Officer
- Communications / Marketing Director
- Non-Profit Board of Directors
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
Tiffin University's MBA in Non-Profit Management focuses on the real-world skills and competencies required for success in the not-for-profit sector in Kentucky. Taught by industry-experienced instructors who know what kind of qualities are prioritized by non-profit recruiters, this program focuses on the practical aspects of financial accounting, fund development, marketing, stakeholder management and more. As a result, graduates are prepared to succeed in a sector that makes up approximately 7-10% of the workforce in the United States — and have the opportunity to take the Certified Fund Raising Executive exam upon graduation in order to further enhance their credentials.
When you earn an MBA in Non-Profit Management at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in Kentucky and beyond. Thanks to our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and career-oriented training, our students graduate with an edge over their competitors in the job market. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011