Boost Your Career in Florida with an MBA in Non-Profit Management from Tiffin University
If you reside in Florida and your desired career path requires a job-focused MBA in Non-Profit Management, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. We deliver academic programs that allow students to take an active role in their education, empowering them to transform their future with competitively priced degrees while achieving personal and professional goals. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in Profit Management: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Non-Profit Executive Director
- Development / Advancement Director
- Fundraising Manager
- Non-Profit Chief Financial Officer
- Communications / Marketing Director
- Non-Profit Board of Directors
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
If you career path requires practical, job-ready skills specific to the not-for-profit sector in Florida, our MBA in Non-Profit Management is the ideal education. This program is tailored to focus on the most critical competencies for non-profit leadership roles, and is taught by instructors with first-hand industry experience. Hands-on training focuses on essential areas like marketing, fund development and stakeholder management, which means graduates are well placed to succeed in a sector that makes up 7-10% of the American workforce. There's also a valuable opportunity to take the Certified Fund Raising Executive exam upon graduation; an industry-recognized qualification that that can further boost your prospects in non-profit.
When you earn an MBA in Non-Profit Management at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in Florida and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. Don't put your career on the back burner: enhance your prospects and maximize your earning potential by enrolling in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011