Get Ahead in California with an MBA in Non-Profit Management from Tiffin University
If an MBA in Non-Profit Management is central to your future success in California, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our graduate program focuses on hands-on training and is taught by faculty members who have extensive first-hand experience in their field, which means students are able to acquire skills valued by employers and make real progress towards their specific career goals. We deliver academic programs that allow students to take an active role in their education, empowering them to transform their future with competitively priced degrees while achieving personal and professional goals. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in Non-Profit Management: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Non-Profit Executive Director
- Development / Advancement Director
- Fundraising Manager
- Non-Profit Chief Financial Officer
- Communications / Marketing Director
- Non-Profit Board of Directors
A Practical Graduate Program
You can acquire the practical, career-oriented skills you need to thrive in the California not-for-profit sector by earning an MBA in Non-Profit Management at Tiffin University. This program offers hands-on training in areas that are critical for leadership roles in the industry, including fund development, stakeholder management and marketing. As a result, our graduates are well qualified to succeed in a sector that accounts for as much as 10% of the American workforce. On top of that, there's a valuable opportunity to further enhance your credentials by sitting the Certified Fund Raising Executive exam upon graduation.
You can be confident that earning an MBA in Non-Profit Management at Tiffin University is a tangible step towards real career success in California and beyond. Thanks to our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and career-oriented training, our students graduate with an edge over their competitors in the job market. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011