Go Further with an MBA in Non-Profit Management from Tiffin University
Take your career to new heights with Tiffin University's MBA in Non-Profit Management. We are an accredited, private institution that offers a hands-on and career focused — not to mention flexible and affordable — education designed for professional success. Translation? You could further your career and enhance your earning potential much sooner than you originally thought. As experienced professionals in the Non-Profit Management field, our instructors can equip you with valuable know-how and important insights into the history, current direction and future predictions of the industry. Ready to make a change? Complete the form for more information – or apply today!
Tiffin at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Non-Profit Executive Director
- Development / Advancement Director
- Fundraising Manager
- Non-Profit Chief Financial Officer
- Communications / Marketing Director
- Non-Profit Board of Directors
A Graduate Program That Can Help You Flourish
Our MBA Non-Profit Management concentration is ideal for students who want to establish careers in the fast-growing non-profit sector. This program focuses on the practical requirements of leadership roles, emphasizing hands-on training in areas like governance, financial management and accounting, stakeholder management and community relations. As a result, graduates are well qualified for entry-level roles in non-profit and have a strong grasp of the complexities of the business that will set them apart from other job candidates. There's also the opportunity to acquire additional certification: there is currently a Certified Fund Raising Executive exam available as option upon completion of the program.
By choosing to earn your MBA in Non-Profit Management from Tiffin University, you are opting to receive a career-oriented education designed with your professional success in mind, not to mention a host of other benefits. You’ll also have industry-experienced instructors, convenient online resources and ample support services in your corner, resulting in an enriching and rewarding experience that can give you a real advantage in the workplace. There’s no better time than now to take charge of your future: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, convenient and competitively priced graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011