Succeed in South Carolina with an Online MS in Psychology from Tiffin University
If an online MS in Psychology is central to your future success in South Carolina, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our graduate program focuses on hands-on training and is taught by faculty members who have extensive first-hand experience in their field, which means students are able to acquire skills valued by employers and make real progress towards their specific career goals. There's also the added convenience of online studies, which means you can take classes at the pace that suits you best and even finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in an on-campus program — even if you're in part-time or full-time employment. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in psychology: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Research Assistant
- Lab Manager
- Behavioral Health Specialist
- Clinical Specialist
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Mental Health Worker
- Social Services Worker
- Child Protection Worker
- Parole Officer
- Rehabilitation Counselor
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
If you’re looking to pursue a career in psychology, Tiffin University offers a graduate–level education that will prepare you for success in various professional paths. Here, students hone various practical skills, such as research and statistical analysis, which they’ll use on the job – which means you can apply your education right away, moving your career ahead sooner. Those looking to take their education even further will receive the foundation they need to pursue a doctorate degree. The program covers topics including Cognitive and Affective Aspects of Behavior, Individual Differences, Human Development, Culture and Diversity, and Research Methodology.
When you earn an online MS in Psychology at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in South Carolina and beyond. We offer a unique combination of hands-on training, industry-experienced instructors and innovative web-based learning in order to give our graduates an edge in the job market. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011