Enhance Your Career Prospects in Ohio with an Online MS in Psychology from Tiffin University
If an online MS in Psychology is central to your future success in Ohio, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. With Tiffin University, you can take steps towards real success in psychology, so submit the form now to find out more – or apply today!
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Research Assistant
- Lab Manager
- Behavioral Health Specialist
- Clinical Specialist
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Mental Health Worker
- Social Services Worker
- Child Protection Worker
- Parole Officer
- Rehabilitation Counselor
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
The MS in Psychology program at Tiffin University offers students a graduate-level education that will prepare them for a wide array of jobs. With us, students gain valuable and practical skills they can apply to critical tasks in the workplace – which means you can apply your education right away, moving your career ahead sooner. Those who wish to pursue a doctorate degree after graduating will find themselves prepared to do so with a solid foundation of knowledge. Specific classes include Social Aspects of Behavior, Dysfunctional Behavior/Psychopathology, Techniques of Data Analysis, and Professional Legal Standards and Professional Ethics.
When you earn an online MS in Psychology at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in Ohio and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011