Succeed in Michigan with an Online MS in Psychology from Tiffin University
If an online MS in Psychology is central to your future success in Michigan, look no further than the career-focused program at Tiffin University. Our graduate program focuses on hands-on training and is taught by faculty members who have extensive first-hand experience in their field, which means students are able to acquire skills valued by employers and make real progress towards their specific career goals. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. With Tiffin University, you can make real progress towards success in the field of psychology, so fill out the form to learn more or start your application now!
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Research Assistant
- Lab Manager
- Behavioral Health Specialist
- Clinical Specialist
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Mental Health Worker
- Social Services Worker
- Child Protection Worker
- Parole Officer
- Rehabilitation Counselor
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
When it comes to earning an MS in Psychology, Tiffin University has designed a program to provide graduate students with a broad education that will prepare them for a successful career. Students here can expect to gain valuable practical skills necessary for success in the workplace – which means you can apply your education right away, moving your career ahead sooner. Those considering a doctorate will gain the solid foundation needed to move forward with their education. The program covers topics that are crucial in the field, including Social Aspects of Behavior, Techniques of Data Analysis, Dysfunctional Behavior/Psychopathology, and Professional Legal Standards and Professional Ethics.
With an online MS in Psychology from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in Michigan and beyond. In fact, employers know that our graduates have the advantage of our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and practical, hands-on training. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011