Get Ahead in Ohio with an Online Master in Art & Visual Media from Tiffin University
An online Master's of Humanities (MH) in Art & Visual Media could be the key to career success in Ohio when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. In addition, studying online has added benefits compared to on-campus programs, including flexible enrollment dates, the ability to take classes at your own pace and even the potential to earn your degree sooner than if you pursued on-campus graduate studies. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in media: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Teaching art at the high school or community college levels
- Scientific illustrator
- Art director
- Web designer
- Magazine and newspaper design
- Exhibit design
- Printing and publishing
Make a Difference with our Graduate Program
Our Master of Humanities' specialization in Art & Visual Media is designed for students who want to build an authoritative understanding of the western tradition and contemporary film and graphics. Our talented faculty members facilitate visual literacy and advanced interpretive skills and deliver courses suitable for those who want to teach art at the high school or community college level. In addition to studies in aesthetics, classes include Creativity and its Development, History of Photography, Cult and Independent Film, Survey of Western Art, and Women in Art – and because we focus on real world applications, our graduates have the credentials they need to make immediate progress in arts and media.
You can be confident that earning an online Master's of Humanities (MH) in Art & Visual Media at Tiffin University is a tangible step towards real career success in Ohio and beyond. We offer a unique combination of hands-on training, industry-experienced instructors and innovative web-based learning in order to give our graduates an edge in the job market. Now is the time to invest in your future success: enroll in Tiffin University’s flexible, affordable graduate degree program today!
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011