Succeed in North Carolina with an Online Master in Art & Visual Media from Tiffin University
An online Master's of Humanities (MH) in Art & Visual Media could be the key to career success in North Carolina when you enroll in Tiffin University's job-focused program. Our established, industry-experienced instructors are here to help aspiring professionals gain the job-relevant skills they need to succeed — so you can expect a graduate program that focuses on hands-on training, enabling you to move your career ahead and boost your earning potential. There's also the added convenience of online studies, which means you can take classes at the pace that suits you best and even finish your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in an on-campus program — even if you're in part-time or full-time employment. With Tiffin University, you can prepare to succeed in media: apply now or submit the form now to find out how we can help you move your career forward.
What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Teaching art at the high school or community college levels
- Scientific illustrator
- Art director
- Web designer
- Magazine and newspaper design
- Exhibit design
- Printing and publishing
A Graduate Program that makes a Difference
The Art & Visual Media concentration — delivered as part of our Master of Humanities degree program — is tailored for students who want to understand the western tradition and contemporary film and graphics. Faculty members encourage advanced visual literacy and interpretive skills, and deliver courses suited to those who want to teach art at the high school or community college level. In addition to comprehensive studies in aesthetics, classes include History of Photography, Survey of Western Art, Creativity and its Development, Cult and Independent Film, and Women in Art – and because we focus on real world applications, our graduates have the credentials they need to make immediate progress in arts and media.
When you earn an online Master's of Humanities (MH) in Art & Visual Media at Tiffin University, you can be confident that the skills and knowledge you acquire will help you achieve real-world success in North Carolina and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011