Enhance Your Career Prospects in New York with an Online Master in Art & Visual Media from Tiffin University
If your future success in New York depends on a flexible, career-focused online Master's of Humanities (MH) in Art & Visual Media, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. Our graduate programs are led by established, industry-experienced instructors who appreciate the kind of competencies valued by employers — so you can be confident that our hands-on training focuses on specific career goals and maximizing your earning potential. In addition, studying online has added benefits compared to on-campus programs, including flexible enrollment dates, the ability to take classes at your own pace and even the potential to earn your degree sooner than if you pursued on-campus graduate studies. Tiffin University can be your first step towards real success in media: fill out the form to learn more – or apply today!
Tiffin University at a Glance
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Teaching art at the high school or community college levels
- Scientific illustrator
- Art director
- Web designer
- Magazine and newspaper design
- Exhibit design
- Printing and publishing
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
If your career path requires an authoritative grasp of the western tradition — and contemporary film and graphics — our Master of Humanities' concentration in Art & Visual Media is for you. Students are able to enhance their visual literacy and interpretive skills, and acquire abilities central to careers as high school or community college art teachers. In addition to formal studies in aesthetics, classes include Creativity and its Development, Cult and Independent Film, Survey of Western Art, History of Photography, and Women in Art – and because we focus on real world applications, our graduates have the credentials they need to make immediate progress in arts and media.
With an online Master's of Humanities (MH) in Art & Visual Media from Tiffin University, you can acquire the career-relevant competencies you need to achieve real-world success in New York and beyond. Thanks to our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors and career-oriented training, our students graduate with an edge over their competitors in the job market. It's time to make an investment in your future success: enroll in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program that can enhance your prospects — and your earning potential.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011