Enhance Your Career Prospects in Michigan with an Online Master in Media from Tiffin University
If your future success in Michigan depends on a flexible, career-focused online Master in Media, it's time to enroll at Tiffin University. Our graduate program focuses on hands-on training and is taught by faculty members who have extensive first-hand experience in their field, which means students are able to acquire skills valued by employers and make real progress towards their specific career goals. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. With Tiffin University, you can make real progress towards success in the field of media, so fill out the form to learn more or start your application now!
Tiffin University's Vital Statistics
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Teaching art at the high school or community college levels
- Scientific illustrator
- Art director
- Web designer
- Magazine and newspaper design
- Exhibit design
- Printing and publishing
A Practical Graduate Program
The Master of Humanities' concentration in Art & Visual Media is specifically for those who want to gain an advanced understanding of the western tradition and contemporary film and graphics. Talented faculty members promote visual literacy and interpretive skills, and teach abilities that are crucial for aspiring high school or community college art teachers. In addition to explorations in aesthetics, classes include Women in Art, History of Photography, Survey of Western Art, Creativity and its Development, and Cult and Independent Film – and because we focus on real world applications, our graduates have the credentials they need to make immediate progress in arts and media.
When you earn your online Master in Media from Tiffin University, you can reap the benefits of a career-focused education and take tangible steps towards real-world success in Michigan and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011