Boost Your Career in Kentucky with an Online Master in Media from Tiffin University
If you reside in Kentucky and your desired career path requires a job-focused online Master in Media, look no further than the convenient, career-oriented program at Tiffin University. Our faculty members have extensive first-hand experience in their fields — and they understand what employers value most in a candidate — so you can expect a graduate program where hands-on competencies and specific career goals are the focus, helping you advance in your career path and maximize your earning potential. In addition, studying online means you can balance your degree with part-time or full-time employment and take classes at your own pace — perhaps even earning your degree sooner than if you were enrolled in a traditional on-campus program. With Tiffin University, you can take steps towards real success in media, so submit the form now to find out more – or apply today!
Tiffin University: What You Need To Know
- Regional accreditation
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- Teaching art at the high school or community college levels
- Scientific illustrator
- Art director
- Web designer
- Magazine and newspaper design
- Exhibit design
- Printing and publishing
A Graduate Program that Teaches Real Skills
Our Master of Humanities' specialization in Art & Visual Media is designed for students who want to build an authoritative understanding of the western tradition and contemporary film and graphics. Our talented faculty members facilitate visual literacy and advanced interpretive skills and deliver courses suitable for those who want to teach art at the high school or community college level. In addition to studies in aesthetics, classes include Creativity and its Development, History of Photography, Cult and Independent Film, Survey of Western Art, and Women in Art – and because we focus on real world applications, our graduates have the credentials they need to make immediate progress in arts and media.
You can be confident that earning an online Master in Media at Tiffin University is a tangible step towards real career success in Kentucky and beyond. Our unique combination of industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training and web-based facilities gives our graduates a real advantage in the workplace. So don't delay: boost your career prospects and earning potential by enrolling in a flexible, affordable graduate degree program at Tiffin University.
Average Degree Completion
SIGN UP TO GET STARTED!
Fill out the form below or call us today to learn more about a Tiffin program.
- “I am utilizing skills gained from my MBA to operate a business, while also applying theoretical knowledge to daily tasks? Tiffin University gave me that extra boost I needed to move forward in accomplishing my dream of becoming a small business owner.”
— Emily Miller, Class of 2011
- “I chose Tiffin University because of the curriculum and online opportunities that allowed me to work toward my goal of obtaining an MBA while working full-time. The online program was the only way I could get the degree I wanted and move into the field I love.”
— John Carpenter, Class of 2012
- “My time at Tiffin University allowed me to build connections in my desired industry. The flexibility of the online program allowed me to participate in an internship with a major NFL team while still being a full-time student.”
— John Rini, Class of 2011